VS TUNING FORUM
LOGIN

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to S.W. VAG

Share | 

MY VENTO SO FAR ..... ( PIC HEAVY)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vee_dub_vento

Number of posts : 14
Model owned : VW Vento GL
dream car : lambo gallardo
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: MY VENTO SO FAR ..... ( PIC HEAVY)   27.06.09 10:34

( ive just copied and pasted from what ive posted on other forums so this is how it started and how its become )

Laughing Yey finally got another car sold my corsa and ive been savin up and lookin 4 a nice jetta mk2 but couldnt find any tidy 1s so i started lookin at the jettas older bro the vento lol and i found 1 in lancashire so went up 2 get it yesterday and its awesome.

i got a blank canvas 2 start euroing it (if thats a word) Very Happy

will keep u all up2 date wiv the project lol

this was just a quick chop but this is ruffly how i want it 2 look like

I got my car a new gear knob

The old crappy 1

The new 1 Laughing

and with that gear knob i got this with it

its a small strat 4 my big car lol

Hey guys and my m8 fixed my car 2day and now just need 2 get my wheels tracked coz they r out haha i had som major negative camber after we fitted the new bottom arm lol was stikin out like 2 inches and the top of the wheel

This is wot a normal 1 should look like (flat)

This is wot i managed 2 do 2 mine lol

bent like hell haha

and going 2 town 2moz 2 get my wheels lazer tracked

nxt on my list coilover URGENT

heres is a pic update of my car i washed it yesterday but there was no point as its filthy again 2day Sad and these are b4 pics b4 i put my coilovers on when they arrive

here is the proper pic of my car wiv the grill on

and these are the coilovers ive bought and relly cant wait till i get them on my car

This is just a parts update and 1st is the awsome deep dish steering wheel that i bought from Ultimate Dubs Smile

and ive also ordered some german styled pressed plates and a straight thru center pipe

and i know i aint put my coilovers on yet and ive had 2 sort another problem out my CV joint went Sad but i hope they will be on soon

Had a 10 hour cleaning session over the weekend then took some pics and probs the cleanest its been since new haha

and i also smoked my indicators and fog blanks wiv some tights Smile

and that pic was taken b4 the cleaning started

Time 4 another update i say and not much of 1 but just that my pressed plates and straight thru center pipe is on and i went 2 take few pics 2day

and my wheels should be ready this week :lol:and will post up pics asoon as i get em

and if ur wondering where my rear badge has gone no some pikey aint nicked it i took it off im going 2 get a black 1
and my coilovers are finally going on 2moro woooooooo

and when i get my wheels they wont be on untill bout June 😠 because i have 2 get 4x new tyres and 4x hub adaptors my car is a 4 stud and my wheels are 5 stud Sad but will look awsome when there on and will be worth the wait

My new wheels

and i rekon theyll be on my car bout june-ish Sad i know but i aint loaded so have 2 wait 4 my wage every month Razz

and also Surprised ive lowered my car wooooo and its not relly low yet coz im gunna get the new wheels on then lower it 2 where i want it but its a lot better than the standard ones Smile

i dropped my car 2 the floor LaughingLaughing

and heres some pics i took of it Smile

and i know its filthy and it needs a clean Smile

and some stickers ive bought 4 it lol

and instead of buying hub adapters 4 it 2 get my wheels on ive bought vr6 hubs, rear beam and all the brakes and also makes my car a 5 stud and no my wheels will fit straight on when its on Smile

but my car is sick right now head gasket went on it and i thought whilst the head off and that iv bought a cam 4 it but fitted it all up and everything its still misfiring and it backfires back up the inlet manifold Sad not good and 2 try and solve the misfiring we've bought new rotor arm, dizzy cap and new leads and it had new plugs 2 months ago but still doing it ??

so what do u guys think of it so far ?????

Geth Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryan

Number of posts : 292
Model owned : audi s3 quattro 225
dream car : hmm
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: MY VENTO SO FAR ..... ( PIC HEAVY)   27.06.09 10:59

looking good m8 cant wait to see the new wheels on it Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Mike_
Admin

Number of posts : 285
Model owned : Leon FR+ TDi
dream car : I already own it!!
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: MY VENTO SO FAR ..... ( PIC HEAVY)   29.06.09 0:32

Starting to look good mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vee_dub_vento

Number of posts : 14
Model owned : VW Vento GL
dream car : lambo gallardo
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: MY VENTO SO FAR ..... ( PIC HEAVY)   29.06.09 5:14

and after i get the vr6 hubs and brakes on im gunna start 2 smooth the bumpers and get som arches 4 it Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY VENTO SO FAR ..... ( PIC HEAVY)   

Back to top Go down

MY VENTO SO FAR ..... ( PIC HEAVY)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VS TUNING FORUM  :: VW Members Journals-
Jump to: